Operating data logging of silos
Level monitoring and just in time refill or emptying
Operating data logging (ODL) comprises technical and organisational current data, for example from production, environment, trade and logistics.
The data is captured for documentation and control of operational processes - but are not always available for lack of data connection.
The silo filling level is determined automatically using sensors and transmitted to a web server or private cloud. Transportable silos transmit their geodata also.
- The proven INSYS Smart Devices, for example from the IMON series, transmit filling levels and other operational data like internal temperature via ll common networks (LAN, ADSL, SDSL, telephone, cellular radio, WLAN).
- INSYS Smart Devices with integrated sandbox replace separate data loggers and micro controllers.
- Remote access takes place via encrypted connections of the INSYS Connectivity Service; this can also be used for centrally managed software updates.
- Cost-effective logistics due to fully-automatic planned supply tours.
- ERP systems of suppliers have always access to the latest data.
- Silo rental companies have always a view on all locations
Benefits and Values
- Basis for SCADA systems
- Just-in-time filling
- Real-time monitoring
- Scalable (silos, business partner)
- Perfect for transportable silos
- App in the router can replace a data logger
- Short update intervals by cellular network "always online"
Distributed silo locations and several suppliers
Always filled as desired due to M2M communication